Annual Events in Trout Creek, Montana
- Snowmobile Poker Run ~ Sponsored by the Cabinet Mountain Ridge Riders (2nd Sat in Feb)
- B.A.S.S Nation Divisionals Fishing Tournament ~ May
- Buddy Bass Tournament ~ May
- Kids Fish Day ~ Summer
- ATV Rally & BBQ ~ (2nd Sat in June)
- Tri-State Bass Fishing Tournament ~ July
- Car and Hot Rod Show - Cool Summer Nights ~ July
- Annual Trout Creek Montana Huckleberry Festival ~ (2nd week in August)
Conventions / Concerts / Dances
The Northwestern Divisional's take place at our lakeside location yearly. We also host the Tri State Bass competition as well.
Cool Summer Nights car show in Trout Creek Montana. Each year this car show event draws more and more people and cars. Prizes awarded for many car and truck classics.
Snowmobile Poker Run
Snowmobiling in Montana is the best! Miles and miles of groomed runs with a warming hut for breaks. Come play in the mountain snow with us!
Trout Creek is the Hucklberry Capital of Montana. The annual Huckleberry Festival is held on the the second full weekend in August Fri-Sun every year. It began and still continues to be a homemade craft festival with many events for families including a Huckleberry Festival Parade, Huckleberry Talent Show, Pentahalon, Fun Run, Auction, Jam and Jelly Dessert Contests and over 100 vendors. Great Family Fun in Trout Creek, Montana!